Thursday, June 4, 2009

Heart Breaking All Over Again

Tomorrow was supposed to be the official end to my first trimester. It was supposed to be the day that the weight slid off and I could finally enjoy my pregnancy. But instead it will just be the day that I mourn what could have been. Wait, that's not really different from any other day... Fuck!

I do have a consultation with the sleep study doc tomorrow. So, there's that. I'll have a c-pap soon. That'll be lots of fun to get used to. Maybe he'll throw in a mouthpiece for good measure so I stop grinding my teeth into powder at night.

For some reason, I grind worse when Big C stays over. I think it's because he grinds too, and the sound of his grinding triggers more grinding on my end. Who knows?

Also, for some strange reason I felt the need to get my Femara prescription filled, so I guess I do have another try left in me. Now all I've got to do is get the pig nose, more Ovidrel, all of the insulin drugs and some sanity and we'll be all set.

No comments: