Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I want to explode

Yeah, so the pissed, cold and bitter, not really going away. As a matter of fact, they are getting much, much worse. I am seriously having to practice massive amounts of self control to not tear certain people (i.e. MIL and sister) into the millions of pieces that I feel like I've been torn into. I want to hurt them. I want to tell them how terrible they've been, how selfish they are. I want to tell them that I hate them.My sister has informed me that my health and infertility issues are karma's way of punishing me for expressing my views of her lifestyle. I'm pretty sure that SHE is my punishment for everything bad I've ever done or will do in the future. I'm not sure what it is that I plan to do that was bad enough to get strapped with her and G's mom. I must be getting ready to go on a killing spree, or something.Here, I thought when most people were going through the darkest times of their lives, that their families were supposed to be supportive and loving. I think we're going to add a check to the pro column under "run away."

1 comment:

bunny said...

Yuck. I am sorry that you aren't getting the support you need right now. It totally sucks that your family is a source of stress rather than solace.

Wishing you calm.